Sleep Train Amphitheatre Chula Vista
2050 Entertainment Circle
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Sign Up For Summer of Sound Concert Giveaway
Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA is one of the largest live music concert venues in the San Diego area. The outdoor amphitheatre can accommodate approximately 20,000 people and presents approximately 26 events per year.
For over 20 years Sleep Train’s company philosophy has been supported by its commitment to giving back to the communities we serve every day. One way we give back is by sponsoring local concert venues. These sponsorships ensure that everyone can enjoy music and the arts at a reasonable price.
While we are proud to sponsor the Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, it is independently owned and operated by Live Nation. Please visit the Live Nation website for any additional inquiries.
Upcoming Events 2014
- Wed, Jul 30 - Dodge Presents: Mötley Crüe - The Final Tour
- Tue, Aug 5 - Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
- Sun, Aug 17 - Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana
- Thu, Aug 21 - Nine Inch Nails - Soundgarden
- Sat, Aug 23 - Under the Influence of Music Tour: Wiz Khalifa, Jeezy & More
- Tue, Aug 26 - Jeezy
- Fri, Aug 29 - Marc Anthony
- Sat, Aug 30 - The Summer Nationals Tour Feat: the Offspring w/ Bad Religion / Pennywise
- Fri, Sep 5 - Dave Matthews Band
- Sat, Sep 6 - Blake Shelton: Ten Times Crazier Tour 2014
- Tue, Sep 16 - Linkin Park: Carnivores Tour
- Sat, Sep 20 - Drake vs Lil Wayne
- Thu, Sep 25 - Jason Aldean: 2014 Burn It Down Tour
- Sun, Oct 19 - Zac Brown Band: The Great American Road Trip Tour
Map to Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA
Parking available on Amphitheatre grounds. Parking and facility fee included in MOST ticket prices.
Traffic delays can be explected. Please allow ample travel time.
All shows are rain or shine.
Small blankets or towels and low back sand chairs are allowed in the general admission lawn area for MOST shows.
A limited number of sand chairs are available for rent at the venue on a first come, first served basis.
Camera Policy: Personal “point & shoot” cameras are permitted inside the venue. Flash photography, video (including iPADS/KINDLES/TABLETS) or cameras with a removable lens are not permitted without venue approval.
No aluminum cans, glass bottles, coolers, umbrellas or weapons.
Food will be permitted inside the venue, all food items must fit in a clear plastic bag, no larger than 1 gallon in size. One bag of food is allowed per guest.
One factory sealed bottle of water (not frozen) and no more than 20oz is allowed per guest. No alcoholic or other non-alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
Children under two years of age are free on lap. Two years and older need a ticket.